We currently support the following banks for in-app repayments: ALAT by Wema Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Sterling Bank, United Bank for Africa, and Zenith Bank. If your bank is supported, you can make an in-app payment by following the instructions below:
- From 'My Loan', tap the round 'Tap to Pay' button.
- Select the Amount you wish to repay.
- After you have made your selection, tap 'Continue'.
- On the 'Select Repayment Method' screen, select 'Bank Account' from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the 'Bank Name' and enter your 'Bank Account Number', then tap 'Continue'.
- To secure your payment, some banks will ask for your Date of Birth and/or send security codes to your phone. You may also be asked to enter two different security codes on your first payment for security purposes; it does not mean you will be charged twice.
- Your payment is done. If successful, your account will be updated automatically within a few seconds.
Please note that no fees will be charged to you for this transaction.